Name: Cinnamon Lister
Home location: Riverside, CA
Profession and education background: Professional basketball player & Bachelor's Degree in Communications Studies
Years in current sport: 15
1. What got you started in basketball? I used to dance for the Sacramento Monarchs and I loved watching Kara Lawson and Ticha Penicheiro play. Once I stopped dancing my parents started me in basketball.
2. Who is your favorite athlete and why? Isaiah Thomas. He is talented, quick, and a small point guard that plays hard.
3. Now that you have graduated what are your future plans with basketball? To continue to play professionally and to coach college basketball.
4. You have an identical twin sister who also plays basketball. What was it like growing up playing together? Growing up with a twin sister was a lot of fun. I had a best friend with me everywhere I went. Jasmine and I were very competitive in everything that we did growing up, especially basketball. Still to this day we will leave the court after playing one on one with scratches everywhere. It gets serious.
5. What are you top 5 favorite songs on your workout playlist at the moment?
6. Who is your #1 supporter? Patrick Rembert
7. What one or two things do you currently do in your training that are keys to your success? Something that I do everyday that I think is a key to my success is running at least two miles before I leave the gym. I also make sure to stretch every day.
8. If you could compare yourself to any character in a film/fiction who would it be? Michelle Rodriguez in the Fast and Furious films.
9. What is your motto? If you can't stop thinking about it, don't stop working for it.
10. Anything else that you would like to share with us? My favorite bible verse is Proverbs 3:5 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
Learn more and follow Cinnamon Lister at:
Success! Feel free to
or head to your